Congratulations to Sevene G. for her graveyard/skeleton and Jovan G. for his Skeletor pumpkin. They are this year’s most scariest winners.
The winners for most creative are Chloe D. for her Cat pumpkin and Ethan G. for his Shark eating man pumpkin.
For funniest we picked Dylan L.’s mummy pumpkin and Division 8s Walkman dude.
Best stencilled pumpkins were created by Jaiden B–Happy Hallowe’en and Emile for Star Wars!
Happy Diwali for those families celebrating today.
- Happy Hallowe’en!
- Pumpkin Carving Contest—drop off on stage labeled with name and div. #
- Costumes all day—Assembly with Monster Mash at 1pm
***Please remember no masks and no pretend weapons
- Pac Clothing drive begins today. Drop your bags of used clothing in the am or after school in the spare portable.
- Decorating the gym for Wednesday’s Diwali celebration at 2:45 pm
- Diwali Celebration at Sullivan Today—Assembly at 1pm
- WE Day at Rogers Arena for 12 student leaders
- Pro D Day –no school
Students in grades 3 to 7 learned about global issues and what the WE Foundation does to take action!
In and around the grades 1 -3 classrooms. Learning by connecting with nature is one of the First People’s Principles of Learning:
“Learning is holistic, reflexive, reflective, experiential and relational (focussed on connectedness, on reciprocal relationships and a sense of place).”